Saturday, November 22, 2008



The first pair male blue & gold size is huge. He has been kept as a pet bird before. Presently I am giving them quality seed mixture and fruits. I will be changing their diet soon into ZuPreem breeding Diet. I understand that top avian breeders in America are using them.



This is call first pair. The nest box is made of plywood. I paid my friend to made it. Later on, I add on the aluminium angle along all the edge. I had experience from the second pair of their destructive nature. As you can see, they had create such a big hole from a original size of six inch diameter. Even the side has also been damage. The Male one ( blue & gold ) is a shy one. He always try to get away from her. The female Green Wing alway made the first move. Presently she is preeming his feather and the male one do allow her to do it. I am building a new nest-box to replace the damage one. I shall call the female GWF1 and BGM1.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice parrots man...great work...

could you please tell me...where did you get the cages in which you have kept your macaw pairs and how much did they cost?

best

Mr. MK.

Unknown said...

hi

nice parrots and great work...


could you please tell me where did you get those large cages in which you have kept your macaws and how much did you pay for each cage?

best
Mr. MK.