Saturday, November 22, 2008



This are a beautiful pair of Green Wing Macaw. The male size is large. He like to swing round the wooden support. They are very compatible to each other and always preeming each other feather. I have not seen them quarrel or bite each other. The male one have a bad habbit of using his large beak to push and grab the seed mixtures in its mouth and eat, but alot of seed mixture have been push out of the cup.



This is my second pair. They are both Green Wing Macaw. Presently there are no nest box. The whole nest box have been destroy by them. I had already made the nest box with reinforce aluminum angle along all edge. I had install a eight inch diameter hole metal plate in front of the opening of the nest box with a six inch diameter opening to prevent it from making the hole bigger than eight inch. I shall call the female GWF2 and the male GWM1.

No comments: