Sunday, November 23, 2008



This is my first parrot. Its an Africian Grey breed. I had seen it in my client birdshop for a few months without any buyer. It's been raise from young. The birdshop owner ask me to take it home since I like playing with it. They are willing to exchange the parrot for goods and I agree to it. His vocabury is quite large. Grey parrot is the best talking parrot among the parrot family. they can mimic sounds, whistles, bird call and talk like a human with the same tone and clarity. Its like having a conversation with them. They are shy bird in nature and are very talkative at home. When you bring them out it is difficult to get them to talk in public. I had him for around six years. As my wharehouse is getting crowded with birds, I decided to bring him home about three weeks ago. My wife like it more than my Yellow Crown Amazon as it talk too loud and are concern that it will disturb the quietness of our neighbourhood. His name is know as sweet.

1 comment:

lalotague said...

The Citizen Titanium Watch | Technics | Technics | TITaniumArts
The titanium tv Citizen Titanium titanium dioxide sunscreen Watch is an advanced titanium uses monitoring device that provides accurate, fast and accurate titanium flat iron data on Watch Horse Racing, TPC and titanium camping cookware other